We are using Elixir and Phoenix for our prototype but will also consider applications of Rails/Django developers that want to step to the next level.
We are looking for a Software Engineer in Munich (Germany) to shape the team and technology at 2trde.
It’s a major problem to publish pre-owned cars in B2B car auction platforms. We solve that problem by building a meta-platform for B2B car auctions which makes it
a) easier for the seller to publish cars on multiple platforms with higher quality and
b) reduces the work of the platforms by offering better and consistent data.
- Drive new software-projects from start to end: full involvement in planning, implementing and resourcing.
- Develop innovative approaches to complex challenges around our internal and customer facing applications.
- Understand business opportunities and how to enable them with code and technology.
- Experience with architecture of complex systems
- Technical experience with distributed systems
- In-depth knowledge of either Rails, Django or Phoenix
- Knowledge of SQL, RabbitMQ, cloud computing and hosting (AWS, GCP, or similar)
- Competitive compensation
- Exciting career opportunities in a fast growing and well-funded start-up
- Experienced colleagues open to smart risk taking and experimentation
- A dynamic, positive and motivating environment with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Enjoy the Startup perks in the middle of Munich: open vacation policy, free drinks, coffee and fresh fruit as well as team events
Are you interested? Then please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org and show us…
- A piece of your code that does something you find remarkable, and an explanation of why.
- Links to online profiles you use (GitHub, Twitter, etc).
- A description of your professional history (resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose)
Next steps of our hiring process:
1. An initial call between you and a member of our team
2. In-person interview in Munich
3. The offer